Friday, February 6, 2009

DMX makes a cover of the jazz classic “The Girl from Ipanema” called “The Hairy Bitch from Ipa(nema)”

Arista records is proud to announce that cutting edge hip hop artist DMX has a cover of the jazz classic “The Girl from Ipanema” called the “The Hairy Bitch from Ipa(nema)”. DMX adds his signature baselines and boisterous barking and vocals to make the “The Hairy Bitch from Ipa(nema)” into a hip hop masterpiece.

When asked about his motivations behind creating the cover he states “Yo dog I just kept jonesin when I was hearing all of this foreign language shit, and then I was enraged when this english chick starts talking about about how this hairy bitch was dissin one of the best jazz playas in the world.” DMX adds, “ So dog, I shit out this version, in true DMX style, where this nappy bitch does a back flip and lands on my man’s dick the minute he throws down on this stuck up ho. Shit he doesn't have tell her he loves her boney ass, I flipped the bitch, where she can't get enough of his dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment