Saturday, March 7, 2009

In New York now

Hey campers welcome from New York. I wish you well from about 25 miles north of Manhattan. This is the Empire State, where empires are built and more recently, liquidated and sold like PRGs at a garage sale in Baghdad. So this is where I am going to set up the set fast food chain stores server Kangaroo kebabs that I have always dreamed of. Ha! serving Kangaroos would inhuman because they are cute right? Well we can fix that by serving Humpback whale right? Ohh crap endangered! Well I could try to farm them...because I have this great idea to set up this store with a big whale head for the door and whale music inside and then you will come to a grill where we will serve them up like fish and chips. Don't forget to try our seasoned whale blubber frys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment